Use of this Website is available only to entities which can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Registration as provided for on this Website is a mandatory requirement for availing of the Service rendered on this Website. LEARNING CURVE reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to continue providing you with access to this Website if LEARNING CURVE discovers that you are incompetent to contract by virtue of your age or otherwise under applicable law. This Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by the LEARNING CURVE for any reason what so ever. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws of their jurisdiction and all applicable laws.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
- Creation and maintenance of all content in the account(s) including but not limited to academic content, assessments, email/SMS content, profile information and current billing and contact information.
- Email/mobile phone number list and address book maintenance including opt-out contact information and immediate removal of opt-outs and bounces from email/mobile phone number lists and the address book.
- LEARNING CURVE reserves the right to confirm and validate your information and other details provided by you at any point of time and shall have the right to use it for its internal purpose, for market analysis, consumer behavior studies etc (except the credit/debit card details). If upon confirmation, your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), LEARNING CURVE has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using this Website without prior intimation what so ever.
- In the event that you are unable to receive the service on account(s) of an inaccuracy or mistake by you (i.e., including but not limited to you providing us with a wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any inconvenience or delay that ensues are a result of such mistake, shall not be LEARNING CURVE’s liability and losses incurred by the LEARNING CURVE as a result of such inaccuracy or mistake may be claimed from you.
- Before placing an order, you will check the course or certification description carefully. By placing an order for a course or certification you agree to be bound by the conditions of course or certification included in the course’s description and payment of all agreed course or certification fees. There are no refund’s that are entertained.
- You are accessing this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website including in relation to usage of the Service(s) etc.
We reserve the right to deactivate your account(s) as we deem appropriate or necessary, without notice. You enter and use the Website and the Service(s) at your own risk. LEARNING CURVE is not responsible for your activities, content, results that arise as you go through the courses or certification, or any other matter concerning your use of the Website or the Service(s). We recommend that you keep track of your results in your own personal records, as we reserve the right to discontinue your account(s) or terminate the Service(s) at any time. We are not responsible for the deletion of any data that is in or has been added to your account(s). If a User account(s) remains inactive for a period of 6(twelve) months, the account(s) will be automatically deactivated upon the expiry of 6(twelve) months.
MODIFICATION TO SERVICE(S) PROVIDED
PAYMENT TERMS; AUTOMATIC RENEWAL; CANCELLATION
You agree to pay, and we will automatically charge, all account(s) fees, including any usage that exceeds the Thresholds at the rates posted, and including any applicable taxes, at the rates in effect when the fees are incurred. We may change the fees then in effect, or add new fees and shall come into effect from the next billing cycle if you have already registered for the service. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between bank/s, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s. All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in USD (United State Dollars). The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Please note that there are no refunds that are entertained and nor is a account transferable to another entity.
When you visit this Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that you will update your e-mail address and other contact details regularly. If LEARNING CURVE is desirous of sending a communication by e-mail, it shall send it to your e-mail address available on its records and it shall be deemed to have been received by you once it is reflected as sent in the outbox of LEARNING CURVE’s e-mail ID. You may cancel your account(s) at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your email, we will promptly terminate your access to the Service(s). We reserve the right to terminate your subscription and/or discontinue Service(s) at any time for any reason.
NON REFUNDABLE POLICY
Please note that there are no refunds entertained. Never the less, we do understand that sometimes its required and we shall be happy to receive your request at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of why you would want a refund. Learning Curve reserves the right to either accept or reject the fund request.
FRAUDULENT / DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
REGISTRATION & PASSWORD: OBLIGATION
LEARNING CURVE is committed to being a trusted member of the Internet community. As such, we have adopted a firm anti-spam stance. Spam can deluge a recipient's email box and waste the recipient's time and money. Spam often causes recipients to complain to their internet service providers who in turn may block or restrict access from legitimate services like ours, and Users, like you. To help recipients be free from spam, and to maximize the availability of our Service(s) to our community of Users, we have taken a "zero tolerance" stand against spam. You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You will not engage in any spamming activities in your use of the Service(s).
- You understand that LEARNING CURVE is an "online learning portal" and is not the sender or originator of any spamming services, and that you are therefore solely responsible for your email/SMS/call activities using the Service(s).
- Your use of the Website and Service(s) will not violate any Indian or foreign spamming, junk mail or other related laws or regulations prohibiting or discouraging unsolicited mail.
- If you engage in any unlawful spamming activity, LEARNING CURVE will report such conduct to the appropriate authorities and turn over any and all information, including personally identifiable information, to appropriate law enforcement persons or entities.
OTHER PROHIBITED USES
You acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- You will not transmit through the Service(s) or the Website any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content.
- You will not send any transmission or upload any material that attempts to hide your identity or represents you as someone else.
- Any attempt by you to transmit, upload, publish or distribute material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group is strictly prohibited.
- You will not use the Service(s) or the Website to send any materials to any persons under 18(eighteen) years of age unless and until you have taken and follow all necessary action and compliance pursuant to the existing laws of the Republic of India
- You will not upload or distribute in any way any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anyone else's computer, the Service(s) or the Website.
- You will not interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service(s) and the Website.
- Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including accounts, lockers or databases maintained by and for LEARNING CURVE, is strictly prohibited.
- You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations regarding transmission of technical data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Service(s) and the Website is at your sole risk. The Service(s) and the Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent allowed by law, LEARNING CURVE expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The contents of the Service(s) or the Website may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. LEARNING CURVE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content. LEARNING CURVE is not responsible for the contents of any material uploaded by the User on LEARNING CURVE. LEARNING CURVE does not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability or accuracy of the registration information supplied to LEARNING CURVE nor the responses or information supplied during the assessments. LEARNING CURVE does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the consequences of the use of any academic or non-academic material, nor does LEARNING CURVE warrant the correctness, usefulness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise of any of the material uploaded on its servers. LEARNING CURVE is not responsible for any damages, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting from use of or reliance in any way on any academic or non-academic material on or through the Service(s) or the Website. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of the material received while using the Service(s) or Website. LEARNING CURVE makes no warranty that the Service(s) or Website will meet your requirements or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free, error-free, accurate or reliable; nor does LEARNING CURVE make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the Service(s) or Website or that defects in the software for the Service(s) will be corrected or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the Service(s) or Website is done at your own discretion and risk. And that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. LEARNING CURVE makes no warranty regarding any goods or Service(s) purchased or obtained through the Service(s) or Website or any transactions entered into through or based upon the Service(s) or the Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Service(s) or Website or through the Service(s) or Website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY